DIESEL TRANSMISSIONS AND CUSTOM TOWING TRANSMISSIONS
Did you know diesel trucks often have slightly different transmission internals engineered to handle the increased power and torque produced by the diesel motor? When repairing a diesel transmission it’s especially important for the shop to use the correct parts as often times the lower capacity gasoline transmission parts will fit, but they won’t provide the performance and longevity you need. We take pride in building the best diesel transmissions using the correct diesel transmission components. We’ll discuss your needs and any upgrades and/or modifications that would beneficial.
Here is a sampling of diesel transmissions we build and repair:
- Dodge RAM Cummins 5.9L 47RE /48RE Transmission
- Ford Powerstroke 7.3L E4OD Transmission
- Ford Powerstroke Superduty 7.3L 4R100 Transmission
- Ford Powerstroke Superduty 6.0L / 6.4L 5R100 / 5R110 / 5R110W TorqShift Transmission
See more about our transmission repairs and rebuilds
Towing and Transmission Upgrades
When your truck or SUV is working as hard as you on the job site or towing your RV, boat, or favorite off road toys, you need a transmission that lives up to the task. Towing, especially a heavy load, places additional stress on the automatic transmission components, clutches, and cooling system.
We will work with you based on your vehicle, towing load, driving style, and performance expectations to build a transmission that meets your specific needs. We have a variety of upgrade options and know when you should stick with OEM or when and what to upgrade. Some options may include:
- Installing dedicated or increased capacity transmission cooler
- Billet converters
- Billet input/output shafts
- Shift kits
- Additional clutches
- Custom valvebody modifications
- Upgraded internal parts (planetaries, center support, drums, etc.)
- Derale Performance transmission cooling pans
Call us (702-566-6666) today to discuss your towing or diesel automatic transmission needs.