TRANSMISSION REPAIR AND REBUILD
Automatic Transmission Repair
We specialize in repairing automatic transmissions in the Henderson and Las Vegas Valley. To better serve our customers we specialize in and only repair and service domestic vehicles (Ford, GM / Chevrolet, Chrysler / Dodge, Etc.)
Modern automatic transmissions are complex engineered components driven by a combination of mechanical and computer controlled systems. With over 30 years of experience and utilizing specialty diagnostic tools, we can accurately diagnose your transmission problems and perform only necessary repairs to get you back on the road and give you peace of mind.
Many transmission repairs do not require a full rebuild. Repairs can be needed due to problems such as:
- Shift linkage adjustment
- Valve body or solenoid issues
- Electrical/sensor/computer issues
These types of problems can often be repaired without removing the transmission from the vehicle.
Automatic Transmission Rebuild / Overhaul
In the case a full transmission rebuild is necessary, we rebuild most automatic transmissions in house. Our in house rebuild process includes:
- Completely disassemble, clean, and inspect all components.
- Replace all clutches, seals, and any wear parts.
- Replace any broken or damaged components (hard parts).
- Update any parts or systems with revisions to help with performance or longevity.
- Inspect and clean valve body
- Test, inspect, and replace solenoids as necessary
- Replace the torque converter (we always replace the torque converter)
- Flush transmission cooler and lines
- Inspect and repair as needed: u-joints, driveshaft, transfer case (if applicable).
- Re-install and fill with new OEM compatible transmission fluid.
- Road test
Call us (702-566-6666) today for help with all your transmission repair or rebuild needs.